If...

Monday, November 6, 2006

If I am! Another waste of everything you dreamed of, I will let you down... If I Am! Only here to watch as you suffer, I will let you down...

If tomorrow never comes, Will she know how much I loved her, Did I try in every way... to show her every day, That she's my only one... And if my time on earth were through, And she must face this world without me... Is the love I gave her in the past, Gonna be enough to last, If tomorrow never comes...

If you wanna party, Baby its just you and me... Ive got what ya need, Dont conceal it... Tell me can you feel it, Wont you let me lead the way, Cos I wanna be your baby for life!

If I ain't got you baby... Some people want diamond rings, Some just want everything, But everything means nothing, If I ain't got you, yeah...

If I could... change the world, I could change the world, I would be the sunlight in your universe... You would think my love was really something good... Baby, if I could change the world...

If you really love me, won't you tell me... But if you really love me, won't you tell me... And if you really love me, won't you tell me... Then I won't have to be, Playing around...

Currently Listening To: The Elms - Hey Hey

1 ang nagtaka:

Rowjie said...

haha. parang ganyan din ata ako nung high school. pero lahat ng quarter e tinatamad talaga ako. hehe. wag akong tularan.

COMING SOON: http://rowjie.blogsome.com

Kitakits doon!