Father's Day

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Every third Sunday of June, we celebrate Father's Day, giving thanks to our fathers for what they have done to us. But this not just the day when we thank them, we must thank them everyday.

Like any other family, we just let this day passed just like an ordinary day. My Dad and I are not that close unlike any other father-son relationships I know. We just become closer when I need something with him and vice versa. How sad for that? Hmm... But that's okay.

We went to Festival Mall for my father's check-up at Healthway. I really hope that he will get well soon. I'm very thankful to God for giving me this wonderful dad who's very supportive, helpful and responsible.

By the way, Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there! Enjoy your day!

0 ang nagtaka: